Virtual & In-Person Therapy and Mental Health Counseling in Charlotte, NC
For: individual adults, teens, families and couples.
We can help you move forward online or in-person.
Meet Our Counseling Team
How We Can Help
If you are struggling with:
- Difficult like stress, anxiety, anger, relationship challenges, or depression.
- Addictions such as sex, drugs, work, or alcohol.
- Not feeling connected or meaning in your life.
- Neglecting the areas of your life that are most important to you such as health, family, friends, work, and having fun.
We can help you to:
- Feel listened to and understood
- To begin doing things that matter to you again
- To start to feel present and hopeful again.
- To feel more connected to those you care about.
- To overcome the challenges you need assistance with.
We also offer alternative therapies such as Brainspotting and EMDR to help you cope with difficult stressors and trauma.
Send us a Message
Please send us a message to schedule your free 15-minute Q/A call with Charlotte Counseling Associates, so we can answer any questions you may have and find out if we’re a good fit for working together to help you achieve your goals.